Job Opportunities at Tindwa Medical Health Services(TMHS)
Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS) is reputable, experienced, accredited company, that provides extra care and listening to its customers. We are the best one stop health services provider in Tanzania, providing the following services at international standards, 1. Ambulance & Paramedic Services
Job Title : Machine Operators (2)
Department : Production Department
Reports to : Production Manager
Deadline : 31st December,2021.
- Operate machine as per machine supplier operating manual, agreed Service Operating guidelines, operational and quality guidelines. Follow work instructions- implement at his/her level, record down time as required;
- Monitor quality of product by conducting quality checks during machine operation as per Quality Plan and agree quality check guidelines. Monitor product quality: -Once machine begins operation; check visual and physical quality parameters after every 30 minutes, deviations must be identified, reported and acted on within agreed time;
- Clean machine and its surrounding before and after operating the machine as per agreed work instructions and procedures;
- Assist the maintenance of machines during machines breakdown
- Maintain safety at work as per TMHS safety guidelines and requirements; • Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Should have VETA certificate or diploma in mechanical/electrical engineering or any other related field with minimum 2 years of experience. Experience in operating N95/KN95 and medical/surgical face mask making machines will be added advantage
- Knowledge of different types of machines and tools
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems • Precision in tasks such as: cutting, setting, and tuning etc.
- Ability to assemble and dissemble several machines.
- Be aware of electricity concept and mechanical skills
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, and clients • the ability to work under pressure and multitask
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as Machine operator in well recognized industry.
Send your CV via [email protected]
Working station – Kiluvya