Job Opportunities at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
The incumbent will be contact person to customers on banking solutions. Responsible for advising bank customers on financial related issues. He/she will handle customers in a professional manner.
- Always provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Have sufficient knowledge about the banking products and services
- Respond to all Customer inquiries in accordance to the Bank’s Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties.
- Advise customers on financial related issues.
- Ensure that records are correctly captured.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- C in Mathematics and English for O’level and A ‘level
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution
- Professional Qualifications is an added advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Business studies is an added advantage.
Unit Head – Credit
To evaluate and recommend or approve if within discretion limit credit applications so as to increase the lending book portfolio of KCB Bank Tanzania Limited.
- Deputize the Head of Credit
- Championing overall credit risk management of the department whilst ensuring operation within agreed policy frameworks.
- Effective leadership and oversight of the credit analysis and credit administration functions.
- Sanction of credit within delegated approval limits.
- Accountable for delivery of desired customer experience by executing within SLA.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all credit reports (internal and external).
- Continuous Internal and External stakeholder engagement and management.
- Accountable for sound portfolio performance and management within agreed risk appetite metrics.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in processes, policies, products and knowledge share.
- Continuous proactive risk awareness and management.
- Management of banks credit audits both internal and external and championing closure of audit issues as per agreed timelines in the auditor’s report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 8 years banking experience of which at least 3 years should be in management.
- Professional accounting /finance qualifications with be an added advantage
- Masters level qualification will be an added advantage
The role holder is responsible for overall leadership of the branch to achieve growth, profitability and customer service excellence whilst ensuring implementation of an effective risk management framework through efficient utilization of resources.
- Achieve profitability targets through revenue maximisation and prudent cost management.
- Grow and monitor branch’s liability and asset portfolios to achieve business targets;
- Grow the customer base, ensure retention of existing customers through high level of customer satisfaction and cross selling;
- Overall management of the branch through efficient utilization of resources.
- Delivery of excellent customer service through maintenance of high service standards.
- Ensure compliance to Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework.
- Motivate, coach and develop a high performing team
- Drive the day’s business through facilitation of staff briefs (Morning Briefs, SSP, Branch meetings).
- Review reports (Force pay, Suspense accounts, Trial Balance, Accounts opened and closed).
- Credit Appraisal/ Recommendations.
- Customer business visits,
- Customer service and attending to customer issues.
- Review and resolve customer complaints.
- Staff administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institution or its equivalent is required
- Master’s degree in business related subjects is an added advantage
- Professional qualifications such as CPA (T), ACCA is essential
- Minimum 6 years of experience