Portfolio and Commercial Manager
Vodacom Dar es Salaam
To assist Commercial Governance & Programme Management team in delivery of all CBU programs.
I. Working with various stakeholders to ensure launch dates and deliveries against KPI targets set in business cases, including ensuring best practises and alignment to defined Governance process.
II. Timely escalations when targets are not being achieved and tracking of any project issues.
III. Ascertaining solutions to ensure (revised) target deliveries, including project priotisation based on resources and strategy.
IV. Ensuring timely communication and reporting is done to CBU and the rest of relevant units.
V. End to End Management of the programs and the whole life cycle of the programs up to closure, and ensure proper documentation.
VI. CBU Strategy Planning & Delivery management through all stakeholders.
VII. Products Budget management.
VIII. Commercial Execution Excellence.
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes, methodologies within a fast-paced telecommunication environment
- Proven experience in working with various stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Understanding of the principles, governance process and frameworks of successful project management from commercial point of view.
- Competency in project planning, tracking and successful closure of project issues.
- At least 2 years of Project management job experience.
- Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
- A University degree.
- Strong oral, written, reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Very strong organisation skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of Achieved/Actual Projects Vs planned projects ( with metrics such as ROI, costs, planned budgets, and time (including time to market)).
- Timely, Updated and accurate project documentation including project plans and project performance dashboard.
- 100% Alignment to CBU Governance process.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Product and Proposition Strategy and Design
- Pricing Design and Analysis