Deadline 31 August 2021
HESLB LOAN APPLICATION 2021/22
- Only Tanzanian Nationals are invited to apply to higher education loans.
- The Loan Application Cycle for 2021/2022 academic year will be open soon
- All applicants are advised to read carefully the guidelines and criteria for issuance of students’ loans and grants for the 2021/2022 academic year (Mwongozo wa utoaji mikopo na ruzuku kwa wanafunzi kwa mwaka wa masomo 2021/22).
- In order to use the system easily; it is recommended that applicants should read all the instructions placed under Instructions link.
- Eligible applicants should register and apply online for the Higher Education Students’ Financing Loan on the Higher Education Students’ Financing Board’s website
HOW TO APPLY FOR HESLB LOAN 2021/2022
HESLB Loan Application 2021/22 Academic Year To apply for HESLB Loan Online, Follow the steps below:
- Visit the HESLB Loan OLAMS official portal: https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/Olas.
- Navigate & click on ‘Apply for Loan‘ on the portal.
- Register on the portal by entering your details & upload relevant documents.
- Proceed to make application fees payment for the application. NOTE: The application fees is non-refundable and must be paid via any of these platforms: AIRTEL MONEY, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA etc.
The main mandates of HESLB include:
- To assist, on a loan basis, needy students who secure admission in accredited higher learning institutions, but who have no economic power to pay for the costs of their education
- To collect due loans from loan beneficiaries and use it as revolving fund to sustain operations of the Board
- To create synergies through establishing strategic partnerships in student financing ecosystem