Employment Opportunities at Serene Microfinance Limited Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporates. Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City and the nearby regions.
In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance Ltd seeks to recruit qualified Accountant Officer to work in Finance Department and ensuring smooth operation of financial activities of the Microfinance.
Job Title: Accountant Officer (1 Position)
Employing Company: Serene Microfinance Ltd
Working Station: Dar es Salaam
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data as well as preparing financial reports
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Documents all financial transactions
- Handling statutory deductions and tax payments while observing the stipulated deadline dates of submission. This includes the following taxes, Income tax, VAT, PAYE, Withholding
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Performs audit work in accordance with the approved audit manual and professional standards and carries out the procedures outlined in the internal audit plan
- Maintains financial security by following internal
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- To determining financial risks for a company including but not limited to risk associated with granting loan by ensuring that you protect the firm from Financial loses
- Performing any other duties he/she may be assigned by supervisor
Required Skills and Experiences
Accounting, banking and Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Mathematical Skills.
Holders of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting, banking, Finance or any other related field with at least two years’ experience in a similar position at the financial sector ie Bank , Microfinance etc.
Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 14th |May, 2021. All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd,
P.O. Box 33813,
Bima Roard -Dar es Salaam