Across from the Sea Cliff Village shopping centre, this upscale hotel along the Indian Ocean is 10 km from the Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre.
Featuring plush decor, the sophisticated rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and desks. Club rooms include ocean views, and access to a private lounge that offers beverages and snacks, while suites add separate living rooms.
Breakfast is free, and there are 2 restaurants and 2 bars. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a casino and a gym, plus a business centre.
- We are currently looking for an energetic and passionate E-commerce Executive
- To assist E-Commerce Team to manage 3rd Party, website extranet in term of:-
- Open/close as hotels request
- Upload hotel information/rate/allotment/promotion
- Generate materialized reservation, pick up, production, etc.
- Communicate with hotels reservation
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Title: E-commerce Specialist
- Drive Search Engine Optimization( S.E.O), pay per Click, and other Social media campaigns.
- Conduct feasibility study,ROI and Suggest ways of improving Ranking on the online platforms and revenue generation.
- Ensure reply all email from Client requirement/hotel queries within 24 hours and offer solution within 8 hours
- Graphic designing
- To upload rate/package to contracted website as per E-commerce manager’s instruction
- Generate reservation report : Weekly report, monthly report, materialize report (RN, Revenue)
- To check across the inventory and filling /top up allotment on OTA if the occupancy is low or left in order to ensure maximum profitability online channel
- Ensure rate parity among OTA channels
- To do market survey, analysis competitors
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Degree in Related Field
- Experienced in Digital, E-commerce or Revenue Role
- Knowledge of Synix system
MODE OF APPLICATION
Send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 12 April 2021