Job opportunities at World Vision Tanzania Tanzania has experienced significant economic growth over the last decade. Although the poverty rate in the country has declined, the absolute number of poor has not because of the high population growth rate. As a result, children still face many challenges including violence, malnutrition, poor healthcare and education and other basic services.Nafasi za kazi world vision Tanzania | Ajira mpya world visionTanzania
We are dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. From our start in Tanzania in 1981, we have grown to be one of the largest humanitarian and development organisations in the country, working in 14 out 33 regions across 41 districts.
We seek to contribute to the measurable improvement in the sustained well-being of 15 million girls and boys – especially the most vulnerable.
Job opportunities at World Vision Tanzania
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 March 2021
- Curriculum Vitae Format | New CV Format 2021 -Download CV Samples
- Download CV SAMPLES TEMPLATES 2021 | New CV Templates 2021
- Sample of Job application letter in swahili and english
- Emails Samples for job application | Cover letters for Email Submission
- All Past papers Darasa la nne To Form six
- Mambo 10 Yakuzingatia Kwenye Interview ya kazi
- Interview Questions For Watendaji Wa Vijiji Jobs
- How To Apply a Job Through Email
- 12 Common Mistakes In Emails Job Application
- How To Open Ajiraportal Account at UTUMISHI
- Salary Slip Portal Tanzania 2020/2021
- Download Your NIDA Number and Copy Online
In Tanzania, World Vision has grown to be one of the largest humanitarian and development organization in the country.
Our projects and work extend to 14 out 33 regions; across 41 districts. The areas where we work in are broken up into 48 Area Programs (APs) which are managed by 7 Cluster Offices.
Our goal is to contribute to the measurable improvement and sustained well-being of 15 million girls and boys-especially the most vulnerable. For more information on how we plan to accomplish this, please read our 2016-2020 strategy.