Employment Opportunities at Dangote Cement Tanzania Dangote Cement is a subsidiary of Dangote Industries, which was founded by Aliko Dangote in 1981 as a trading business with an initial focus on importation of bagged cement and other commodities such as rice, sugar, flour, salt and fish.Nafasi za kazi kiwanda cha dangote Tanzania
Over time, the Group began to import bulk cement into the Apapa and Port Harcourt terminals, which it then bagged for distribution. Through the 1990s, the Group made a strategic decision to transition from a trading based business into a fully-fledged integrated manufacturing operation. This is where our ambitious plan to become Africa’s leading Cement producer began.we invites qualified Tanzanians to fill the following job vacancies click the link for job description and application
- Curriculum Vitae Format | New CV Format 2021 -Download CV Samples
- Download CV SAMPLES TEMPLATES 2021 | New CV Templates 2021
- Sample of Job application letter in swahili and english
- Emails Samples for job application | Cover letters for Email Submission
- All Past papers Darasa la nne To Form six
- Mambo 10 Yakuzingatia Kwenye Interview ya kazi
- Interview Questions For Watendaji Wa Vijiji Jobs
- How To Apply a Job Through Email
- 12 Common Mistakes In Emails Job Application
- How To Open Ajiraportal Account at UTUMISHI
- Salary Slip Portal Tanzania 2020/2021
- Download Your NIDA Number and Copy Online
Dangote Cement in Tanzania
Our 3.0Mta plant in Mtwara – about 400km from Dar es Salaam – was commissioned in December 2015 and is the largest cement factory in Tanzania. With about 500 million tonnes of limestone reserves, enough for 149 years, the plant is capable of producing large amounts of high-quality 32.5 and 42.5 grade cements to meet local market needs at competitive prices, as well as surrounding export markets by sea.
With an estimated population of about 42 million, Tanzania’s per-capita cement consumption of around 50kg per annum is well below the global average and low even for Africa. Tanzania’s economy is expected to grow at an estimated 7.0% over the next five years, supported by the manufacturing, mining and tourism sectors. The improving performance of the economy has fueled strong growth in cement demand and the prospects remain favourable, given the linear relationship between economic growth and cement consumption.
World Class Cement at Affordable Cost
Dangote Cement is of the highest quality and comparable to any quality cement brand in the world. Cement from Dangote’s modern factories is sold in 50 Kg bags, 1.5 tonne jumbo bags and in bulk tankers. Stringent quality assurance processes are put in place so that customers can be assured of receiving a high-quality product that meets all the required technical standards.