Job Opportunities at Mzumbe,TIE and NIT On behalf of Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE), The National Institute of Transport (NIT)and Mzumbe University (MU), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamics and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill(21)vacant posts mentioned below.
Job Opportunities at Mzumbe,TIE and NIT
- Curriculum Vitae Format | New CV Format 2021 -Download CV Samples
- Download CV SAMPLES TEMPLATES 2021 | New CV Templates 2021
- Sample of Job application letter in swahili and english
- Emails Samples for job application | Cover letters for Email Submission
- All Past papers Darasa la nne To Form six
- Mambo 10 Yakuzingatia Kwenye Interview ya kazi
- Interview Questions For Watendaji Wa Vijiji Jobs
- How To Apply a Job Through Email
- 12 Common Mistakes In Emails Job Application
- How To Open Ajiraportal Account at UTUMISHI
- Salary Slip Portal Tanzania 2020/2021
- Download Your NIDA Number and Copy Online
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1). To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.