Trainer Specialized in French Education Systems at French School in Dar es Salaam The French School in Dar es Salaam is looking for an TRAINER SPECIALISED IN FRENCH EDUCATION SYSTEMS
Position available immediately.
The candidate will need the following education and experience to apply:
- Master in Financial and Accounting, a CPA Certification or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of team management responsibilities and at least 5 years of experience in a Financial service.
- Fluent in French and English
Other skills required:
- Experience in the French Education system.
- Proficiency in IT management Tools and AEFE-specific platforms.
- Experience in project coordination.
- Flexibility, rigour and strong priority management. Interpersonal skills, autonomy.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV, Cover letter and highest diploma at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information : www.frenchschooltanzania.org
The French School of Dar es Salaam has been founded in 1967.
Our school welcomes your children to its two campuses located in Dar es Salaam at:
1. Masaki campus (Mawenz road): Nursery and Primary School within one brand new campus.
2. Oysterbay campus (Msasani Road): Lower Secondary and High School.
More than 330 students from 40 nationalities are registered at the French School of Dar es Salaam. Our students aged between 3 and 11 learn both English and French. At the age of 12, they start also to learn Spanish. For all these reasons, our school is probably one of the most multicultural schools in Tanzania.
Furthermore, the French School of Dar es Salaam is officially acknowledged by the Agency for French Teaching Abroad AEFE. It is hence member of the largest education network worldwide. With 522 schools in 139 countries, the AEFE network definitely ensures the education of your children wherever you go.
Are you looking for a school in Dar es Salaam? Contact us to register your child(ren): +255 744 399 343 / email@example.com