New Jobs opportunities at Tigo Tanzania Tigo Tanzania is a telecommunication company. With over 13 million registered subscribers to their network, Tigo directly and indirectly employs over 300,000 Tanzanians including an extended network of customer service representatives, mobile money merchants, sales agents and distributors
Regional Sales Manager (Grade 10)- Kinondoni
Job Country: Tanzania
Ensure achievement of sales objectives in the region and correct implementation of company strategy through effective coordination of sales and distribution to achieve above target revenue growth
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Attain sales objectives as per set targets.
- Attain distribution objectives for both Mobile and MFS KPIs as per set targets
- Coordinate direct sales team in order to achieve objectives by applying approved procedures.
- Ensure correct implementation of sales, distribution and marketing strategies.
- Ensure effective training is given to assigned teams to perform effectively and competently.
- Actively seek innovative means to capturing new customers and retaining existing customers.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly sales reports of areas of assigned activators, distributors within region.
- Make periodic visits to assigned zonal territories, to ensure effective implementation of the company’s sales strategy.
- Follow up to ensure that assigned targets of airtime Dealers, MFS Super-Agents, wholesalers and sales supervisor by product are met.
- Generate necessary reports to assist payment of monthly commissions.
- Relationship management and business development including attending customer queries.
- Achieve Monthly gross activation, reload, revenue and MFS targets
- Ensure stock points are effectively utilized as per purchase targets set.
- Directly manage distribution coordinators and activation coordinators.
- Managing the distribution operative routine, policies, process and procedures
- Management of agents and POS KPIs targets and provide administrative support
- Issuing reports requested by area management or general management
- Super dealers’ monthly target settings in conjunction with TM
- Market development as per agreed number of KPI’s per site, ward and district (including POAs, POS, Wakalas, freelancers, TLs and any other channels that will be determined in the future)
- Maintain visibility and branding of all sales and activation channels in assigned region
- Any other tasks assigned regarding the position
- Ensure timely execution of strategic initiatives to achieve great performance, to drive sales and distribution profitability and service delivery
- Back up responsibility for the functions of position assigned in case of absence
- By extension supervise the activities of Super-Agents and Dealer sales teams in the market.
- Get updated information and continues feedback from the market.
- Make constant market audit and evaluations by having scheduled market visits.
- Controlling fraud and practice that can affect the company or the market.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales management.
- University degree in marketing/ business administration or related areas.
- Effective communicator and presenter.
- A team player, able to work well in multicultural environments.
- Able to build relationships quickly.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
Financial Services Specialist ( Job Grade 10)
The MFS Financial Services Specialist has complete ownership of all Financial Services Products & Services with the MFS unit. This role will be accountable for the scoping, design, implementation and commercial initiatives of all Financial Services Products & Services to increase usage and grow revenues.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE
§ Provide and Implement the full 360° spectrum of financial services eco-system on Tigo Pesa network from payments and current accounts (wallets), to Savings, Loans, Investments, Insurance etc.
§ Own End-to-End management of all Financial Services products & services and with any other related services.
§ Grow the Financial Services in line with the ongoing global innovations.
§ Manage and work closely with relevant partners to manage the operations and marketing of such products.
§ Work with marketing (consumer), B2B, Sales & Channels, Customer Experience and others key stakeholders (both internal and external), creating winning proposals and added value solutions to grow the portfolio.
§ Responsible for the scoping, design, implementation and commercial initiatives for Financial Services products & Services.
§ Responsible for the management of penetration and usage of all Partner products through marketing strategies (ATL & BTL), as well as educational campaigns & strategies.
§ Manage the Consumer Understanding campaigns.
§ Engage the Data Science/analyst team, to further analyze campaigns and products to ensure maximum value extraction.
§ Manage customer performance for Financial Services products & services to ensure growth in market share.
§ Manage all activities related to service provision for all relevant partner like funds movement, reconciliation, and others
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, SKILL, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
§ Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or related field.
§ 2 years or above experience in a Banking & Finance industry, Mobile Financial Services, Product & Business development & Management and Marketing within Payment industry.
§ Full understanding of the Digital & Technological Financial Services importance / dynamics in the Tanzanian Market
§ Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
§ Ability to manage and work under pressure, multi-task, complex project, stretched targets, time constrains and in a fast-paced environment.
§ Strong communication and organizational skills.
§ Excellent comprehension of English is mandatory
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”