Job Vacancies at International School Moshi We are a school with two campuses; one based in Moshi at the base of Kilimanjaro and the other in Arusha at the base of Mount Meru. Many of our students will summit either one or both of these spectacular mountains by the time they come to leave our school. The mountains inspire awe and wonder as well as serving as a reminder of the heights great education can lead a child to reach.
International School Moshi Invites applications for the following positions as from August 1st, 2021.
Position title: IBMYP/DP Mathematics/Physics
Position title: IBMYP/DP Social and Emotional Counselling
Position title: IBPYP/MYP/DP Music
Position title: IBMYP/DP English Literature
Position title: IBPYP/MYP Mathematics/Chemistry
Position title: IBPYP Upper Primary Teacher
Position title: IBMYP/DP Drama/Theatre Arts
Position title: IBMYP/DP Science and Mathematics
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a first-degree, Master’s degree level preferred
- Qualified teacher status within the appropriate subject area
- Knowledge and experience of the International Baccalaureate programs
- Fluency in spoken English
- A high level of skills in written English
- Knowledge and experience of international education
- Strong IT skills that can be utilized to enhance learning
Apply by e-mail to the address below and attach:
- A Letter of Application showing how you meet the criteria for the post
- A full CV/Resume
- Copies of qualification certificates
- A list of at least three professional referees, one of whom must be your current direct line-manager.
- Please note that e-mail addresses and telephone numbers must be included.
International School Moshi,
P.O. Box 733,
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 February, 2021