How To Open Ajiraportal Account at UTUMISHI How To Open Ajiraportal Account Ajira Portal | How to Apply for Job in Public Recruitment Ajira Portal | How to Apply for Job in Public Recruitment if you want to be eligible to apply for vacancies advertised by The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) you have to register yourself in the recruitment portal, but for those who don’t know how to do it, the recruitment portal has given the applicants the user manual to follow the steps and successfully do it. You can follow the steps explained in this file USER MANUAL then go to this link REGISTER and fill the required information, most important, “make sure they are true!!” Then apply for a job and happily share this information to your friends who don’t know how to get to be called for interview by The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS). Best of luck.
HOW TO APPLY JOBS BY USING AJIRAPORTAL?? FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO OPEN AJIRAPORTAL PROFILE How To Open Ajiraportal Account
MAIN CHANGES FOR APPLICANTS WHO HAD RECRUITMENT PORTAL ACCOUNT AS OF 06 JANUARY 2020
This document shows the main changes that have been implemented in the Recruitment Portal as of 06 January 2020
- Salary Slip Portal Tanzania 2020/2021
- Download Your NIDA Number and Copy Online
1. Personal Details
The applicant is required to enter the correct National Identification Number (commonly known as NIDA number) and once it has been verified, the information will be fetched and filled in the form.
How to Register in Ajira Portal?
Here, a guide for step by step registration for Ajira Portal is given below that can help the candidates know the whole process in detail and can register properly for the Ajira Portal. Check out the detailed registration guide below.
- Visit Ajira Porta website http://portal.ajira.go.tz/
- Click on ” Register ”
- Click on ” Enter your email and Password ”
- Click on ” Register ”
- Fill Up all details, Enter Name / Basic Details like, Name , Gender, Date of Birth, Fathers Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Password ,
- Next Step, You’ll get Email which you need to Verify.
- Adding Details
- APPLY FOR JOBS
After successful completion of Registration, Login to your Ajira Porta Account to Add more details to let Public Service Recruitment Secretariat – (PSRS) know about you before hiring.
– Education Details
– Personal Info
– Physical Attributes
– Other Skills
– My References
Make sure you Add Genuine info on all these sections , so that a Public Service Recruitment Secretariat – (PSRS) or HR knows about you before you being called for interview process or the recruitment stage.
Through the application status you will be able to see the following:-
1. Whether you application has been received or not. If the job vacancy you have applied for is not visible in this list, it means you did not complete the application process hence you need to repeat it.
2. Whether you have been shortlisted or not shortlisted. If not shortlisted, the reason will be specified.
3. Call for interview (these can be written, practical and oral interviews).
4. If you have been successful, the status will show your placement as well.